Week #4: Skyrocketing Your Conversions
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I’m a self-proclaimed conversion freak.
I’ve been certified by various places as a split-testing specialist, am constantly split-testing my own website and clients websites, and am constantly studying the craft.
That’s why this week is going to be so valuable for you.
Here’s what we’ll be going over together…
- How to create (and test) the right offer
- Why understanding your marketing is crucially important to a successful business
- 31 ways to increase PROOF in your marketing…
- The “perfect” autoresponder campaign
- 11 ways segmentation and personalization can 2x your conversions
- The top 10 elements with 50%+ conversion increase potentials
Here’s what you’ll need…
If you haven’t yet, go check out Office Autopilot.
It’s by far the best CRM I’ve ever found. And even tests autoresponder campaigns, which I’ve never seen done before.
Or, if you only need an autoresponder and/or postcards, check out Sendpepper – which is a “little brother” of Office Autopilot.
You’ll need one of these to create the type of autoresponder sequence I’m talking about. You can’t quite do it with other solutions such as Aweber, iContact, etc.
(You can also do it with Infusionsoft, but I personally don’t recommend them. WAY too complicated.)
Now, get to it!